CODRIVERS is a team driver matching service. Our website, mobile properties, and related applications (collectively, our “Website”) are owned and operated by CODRIVERS. CODRIVERS is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services. Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting CODRIVERS’s website, www.CODRIVERS.com, or using a CODRIVERS application (an “Application” or “App”) on a mobile phone, tablet, or similar device (a “Device”) or in connection with other sites or services, you are accepting the practices described herein.
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal and business information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from CODRIVERS and its partners and enjoy other benefits of being a registered member. For example, only registered members are able to post reviews, participate in discussion forums, email CODRIVERS content to themselves and others, and claim listings. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
We automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit CODRIVERS. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the directory tools offered on our sites.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
We do not share your personal information (such as email addresses) with unaffiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements.
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising
Many of the advertisements you see on the CODRIVERS.com website are served by CODRIVERS or its service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies.These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites, and (2) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
Response to Do Not Track signals
Your web browser may transmit a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal to CODRIVERS and other websites. Because of differences in web browsers’ default settings and the manner in which browsers incorporate DNT signals, it is sometimes unclear to site operators whether site visitors have selected the DNT setting themselves, or whether they are aware that they have a choice in determining the setting. CODRIVERS does not currently respond to DNT signals.
How we use your information
With whom we share your information
CODRIVERS may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring Websites. If you were referred to CODRIVERS from another website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to CODRIVERS.
- Social Media Services. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary…
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If you choose to create a listing on CODRIVERS, information in your listing will be publicly viewable and identifiable via your business or screen name. You will have the ability to view your listing as members of the public will see it. Additionally, other CODRIVERS members may contact you by using CODRIVERS as an intermediary; however, CODRIVERS will not share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner. All CODRIVERS members have the option to turn off the communication features at any time.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Website receives or the most popular listings. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How you can access your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can access and update your contact information by visiting your listing on the CODRIVERS Website. You can close your CODRIVERS account by using the contact us form. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your listing information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on CODRIVERS.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. Please note, however, that we may retain in our files some information associated with your account and past transactions for purposes including backups, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
- As a registered CODRIVERS member, we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your CODRIVERS account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from CODRIVERS, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using CODRIVERS, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
CODRIVERS is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 18 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
Visiting our Website from outside the United States
If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that CODRIVERS does take steps pursuant to laws in the United States to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
How you can contact us
2323 Clear Lake City Blvd 180-171
Houston, TX 77062, USA